RE: Video, long and windy

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Video, long and windy
From: Justin Cook <justincook@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 12:13:10 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
WST,

My point is I know it hurts, but life is not fair.  As I was telling
someone else in a private email, we all break laws every day.

Why is it we are only interested in the laws that are convenient for us.
 No one ever complains about swaping out "illegal" carbs on street cars,
or removing smog pumps, cats, bumper height requirements, driving 120
mph, getting wrong tag, getting wrong insurance etc.  All of this is
fine, but when breaking the law no longer suits our needs, then we
complain!

I apologize if this hurts anyone's feelings.  Also sorry to fill the
list with this crap.  I promise decent content or "silence" in the
future.

Justin Cook