Screen saver

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Screen saver
From: Amy Turner <ltturner@usit.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 20:06:05 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Thank you all so much for your kind words!  Hey, I may not know what a
trunion is or which part of the stuff behind the wheel is a kingpin, but I
can do a couple of cool things with a computer.

license for the screen saver builder specifically states that I am not to
charge for screen savers produced with this tool.  It's just my little way of
thanking you folks for all the times you've helped me.

Speaking of which, you all realize that the screen saver is so cool because
your cars are so cool, right?  I just patched all the pictures together.

Good karma seems to propagate itself, though, as you'll all see in my next
post to the list.

Mysteriously,
Amy