Rabbit was Re: Happy Easter!!! (no LBC)

To: JustBrits@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rabbit was Re: Happy Easter!!! (no LBC)
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 1999 16:57:32 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 04/4/1999  5:17:00PM,  JustBrits@aol.com writes:

<<  Easter Bunny >>

A young family were going on holiday and asked the people next door to keep
an eye on the house for them.

Next day the people next door went into their garden and saw their dog
playing with a furry ball.  Knowing that they did not have a furry ball they
went to investigate and found that their dog had been playing with a rabbit
which was now dead.  It was also muddy and dischevelled from the dogs play.

They realised in horror that the people on holiday had a rabbit and sure
enough the hutch was empty.  They decided that the best thing would be to
pretend the rabbit had died peacfully in its sleep.  So, they washed and
shampooed the rabbit and dryed it with a hair dryer, fluffing up its fur.
Then they went to the people on holiday's garden, and put the rabbit in the
hutch.

When the people returned from holiday they went to their neighbours and asked
if anything unusual had happened while they were on holiday.  'Why, nothing
at all' they replied.  'How unusual' said the first neighbours' because
before we went on holiday our rabbit died and we buried him in the
garden'......

The morale of this story is:  Be sure your sins will find you out.

Daniel1312