Missing my Sprite

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Missing my Sprite
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 08:56:06 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi List,

I am missing my Sprite.  It came straight from the dyno run on Thursday into
the body shop for new doors and it will be a week before I get it back.

It has taken me about 6 years to get around to having new doors - never had
the funds till now.  The doors are brand new heritage doors and will be
fitted with tinted Polycarbonate rather than glass (including the quarters,
which I have built up).  All the trim is going in the bin and I am having
thin aluminium sheet instead.  Aside from doors that are nice and new rather
than rusty and falling apart the 'mods' should save about 4Kg in weight over
the old doors.  I don't think this will really blast the 0-60 times but will
help, especially once I get the ign and rams sorted.

Daniel1312