SICP

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: SICP
From: Andrew.Griffith@ReadRite.com
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 09:08:07 -0700
Cc: spritenut@Exit109.com
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
List,
I just got a mailer from an outfit in Road Island called SICP, has anyone
dealt with them?
I just got off the phone with a gal who didn't have any answers for any of
my basic questions on some of their products that are on sale, like...
"Do your wheel bearing bearings have plastic or brass inner retainers?"
Reply: I don't know... but they're standard bearings for the car.
"Your mailer lists a front coil spring for 67-74 midgets for $10.84, what's
the ratting of the spring?" Reply: I don't know... They're the standard
front spring that goes over the shock. Over the shock?
I must admit their prices are good, but if their parts quality is as good as
their peoples knowledge of what they're selling, then... no thanks?
Has anyone bought wheel bearings from them, and are the inner retainers
plastic or brass? The wheel bearing kit is listed for $17.54 and the part
#is QWB105C.

-Drew Griffith