Re: Master cylinder question

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, Metallian6@aol.com
Subject: Re: Master cylinder question
From: Dave_Vrba@mail.sel.sony.com (Dave Vrba)
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 07:41:06 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
     Recommend you get the master cylinder bored and brass sleeved.  I did
     mine this last fall and am very pleased with the work done and the
     price.  Fast turn around too.  Under $100.00 total for the dual bore
     brass sleeving of the '62 master.  Contact them for specifics on your
     price, shipping etc.

     No monetary interest in this company, yada, yada, yada
     Just want to pass on good craftsmanship at a decent price.

     Got it done at:

     Sierra Specialty Automotive   (Ask for Joe)
     3494 Chandler Road
     Quincy, CA  95971
     1 800 4-BRASS-1
     1 800 427-2771
     530 283-4845  FAX

     Just a note of preventative maintenance once you get your master back.
      Run taps through all the threaded holes to clean them out.  The
     restoration process they use creates some crud in the threads.  It's
     easier to get it all back together that way anyway.

     Good Luck,

     Dave
     '62 Sprite MKII
     Dublin, CA