Bugeyes on TV! SpeedVision...

Subject: Bugeyes on TV! SpeedVision...
From: "Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 17:00:25 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
just working on the sprite this rainy afternoon (whats this stuff falling
from the sky?) and a friend called. he said go look at Speed Vision now. I
finished my little project and slowly headed to the house under the rain. I
only saw the show for the last 2 min... The show was like 20 min long
according to him... damn I wish I got my ass out of the garage faster.

The story was about a son father team that re-built thier bug eyes together.
They were talking about what a good bonding experiance it is. And they were
encouraging other fathers and sons to do the same. The son is now a tech at
Mercedes.... I was wondering, if those guys are on the list?
black and white bugeyes, it seems the white one is stock, while the black
has 1275cc and the disc brake conversion and a wild exaust. I didn't catch
all the mods.

anyone catch the show?

Toby
Toby Atwater,   Santa Barbara, CA, tob@taltec.net
1969 Austin Healey Sprite, mk 4 "noname yet" (in restoration!)
1971 FJ-40 Toyota Land Cruiser "BEEF" (daily driver.. stock everything)