80 and Sunshine!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 80 and Sunshine!
From: Mark Endicott <endicott@nashville.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 16:37:26 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
What a day, I played hooky and took the Midget for a long drive to the
lake.  It's only ten miles from the house and I drove 50 to get
there.  Spent four hours removing winter from the boat and drove
another 50 miles home.  The wind was blowing thirty, I figure that if
the Midget is going 70 into the wind it is the same as going 100.
Just getting in practice for summer, one more Bud and then we are off
for dinner.  I told my wife that we need two hours to get there.

--
Mark
1970 Midget

http://members.home.net/mendicott/midget.html