Re: Spring

To: Carl Elliott <grunt2@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: Spring
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 18:55:54 -0700
Cc: mg s <mgs@autox.team.net>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi All,

Okay, now you did it.  I had to take the ol' Frog-i out rain or shine
today.  Good thing it was like 70 degrees, for sure dude.  Notice the
valley talk.  It was great today, played tennis, took Puddles along for
the ride.  We have a show in Manteca on Sunday, Again, rain or shine
Puddles will be there.  Top down and enjoying the liquid sunshine
pouring all over her.  The ski resorts are saying they have 10' of snow,
and get this they are shutting down because nobody wants to ski when
they are thinking about Summer.  We just got another 18" last nite.

Wet and sassy in California

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby