Re: Never, ever again....

To: VolksPEZ@aol.com
Subject: Re: Never, ever again....
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 23:27:26 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
VolksPEZ@aol.com wrote

 oil...where it shouldnt be, on
> the ground....sigh...front pulley seal running like faucet....hmm...where to
> get a seal at 700pm...

Jim

You had 2 options.
Call me, I have a few new seals in the garage.
I'm open till about midnight.
If you are ever in a jam, give a holler, Lots of spares around here and
only about 30 minutes from you. I can even deliver if you are in a
pinch.
Now stocking head gaskets, semi used (30 minutes) engine bearings in
.010 and .020 over, Timing cover seals, a few useable gearboxes, 4.55,
4.22, 3.90, 3.77 diffs, LCB header (on loan at the moment), bolt up and
go SU set ups, Weber intakes, Drop in and go 1275, spare 1275 block, New
water pumps, various gaskets, and con rods.
If you need it in a pinch, it's here, if I am out, find it in the garage
and leave a note.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ