Re: The REAL ANSWER-Riddle me this..... (little LBC)

To: Ronsoave@aol.com
Subject: Re: The REAL ANSWER-Riddle me this..... (little LBC)
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 23:45:40 -0400
Cc: wmgilroy@lucent.com, Ajhsys@aol.com, mgrazian@ltcm.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ronsoave@aol.com wrote:

More math and...
Keith Moon yesterday, Einstein today.

Please note both these guys are dead. And as far as Einstein goes, my
grandfather used to go fishing with the man, he'll tell you the guy was
an idiot not a genius!
What genius goes out in the snow in his bare feet? The man had absolutly
no common sense. (that's what grandpop used to say about him.
Now Keith Moon, that's a different story, we know why he was the way he
was.
I wonder if ole Albert was into something a bit more interesting like
Keith?

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ