Re: Riddle me this..... (little LBC)

Subject: Re: Riddle me this..... (little LBC)
From: "Angela Hervey-Tennyson & Peter Westcott" <toobmany@bigpond.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 19:54:02 +1000
Cc: "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Well done, you're the winner.

How about this one?  If a Macedonian airliner carrying Kosovar refugees
crashes on the Yugoslav/ Albanian border, where do you bury the survivors?

Petr Westlaube.

----------
From: William M. Gilroy <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
To: Angela Hervey-Tennyson & Peter Westcott <toobmany@bigpond.com>
Cc: Spridgets (E-mail) <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Sunday, 11 April 1999 0:06

Angela Hervey-Tennyson & Peter Westcott wrote:

> It's a white polar bear of course.  But riddle me this, how many penguins
> must the polar bear eat to meet its basic energy requirements?
>
> Peter Westcott

Zero.  Wrong pole, unless the bear is one really spectacular
swimmer.

Now seals that's another story. For a polar bear  meet its basic energy
requirements it must eat .32 seals a day, given that an average size bear,
and an average seal, and an average daily temperature of -10 Celsius
(this list is world wide).  Of course 99% of all statistics are made
up.

Bill "I can reason anything out" Gilroy
a.k.a.
Bill "Don't confuse me with the facts" Gilroy