Top installation

To: "Spridgets Mail list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Top installation
From: "Geoff Branch" <branch@valinet.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 21:01:27 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Just got my new top today and will attempt install as soon as work does not
interfere.  Questions, tho:  How to mark for Tenax fasteners (will the stud
make enough of a mark)?  How to cut the hole in the top for Tenax?  How to
tighten the Tenax onto the top.  I can probably figure this all out myself,
but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Any other suggestions
would of course be welcome.

Also, a while ago I seem to remember a thread about how to fold a top to
preserve the windows.  Anyone know the technique?  My old one is so shot
I've just been stuffing it down, but now.....

Thanks in advance.

Geoff Branch  '74 Midget