Re: OUCH!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Phil Vanner" <pvanner@pclink.com>
Subject: Re: OUCH!
From: "Guy" <Guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 21:48:24 +0100
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Phil,
On the later sprites, and I assume yours is the same, if you take off the
door lining you get access to the bolts which fix the door to the hinges.
The bolt holes are slotted and you can adjust the positioning of the door,
although I find it quite a difficult job to get it exactly right. The bolts
holding the hinges to the A post ( door pillar) are also slotted for
adjustment.  If you do move these then just slaken the bolts a little, don't
undo them too much, and adjust a very small amount at a time, checking the
door frequently for alignment and for clearance all round, open and closed.
Patience needed, but you will get it right !

Guy