Re: shirt www page up and running...

To: tob@taltec.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: shirt www page up and running...
From: Richard D Arnold <richard.arnold@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 07:13:24 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
>also another great idea is to raise the shirt amounts 2$ and one goes
>to autox.net (this is all possible because of them after all. and I'm
>sure they always need equipment and one goes towards me. :)
>let me know...

In memory of Montana Bob, I'd also like to say that I think this is a
great idea!

Toby, if you find that I am one of the Spridget Patch People (the next
Beanie Baby, maybe?), please keep any amount due me for your time and
effort.  I'll leave it to your discretion as to how much to send to MJB
and autox.team.net.

Thanks,

Rich