Re: <all> New Virus Warning

To: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Subject: Re: <all> New Virus Warning
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 13:28:22 -0400
Cc: "MGList (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "z-car (E-mail)" <z-car@taex001.tamu.edu>, "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "'Healeys'" <healeys@autox.team.net>, "'Spitfires'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Sorry folks, "It takes guts..." is just another virus hoax.  Check out
the following link at IBM's Antivirus web site:

http://www.av.ibm.com/BreakingNews/HypeAlert/Guts/

I always check www.av.ibm.com whenever I hear a new virus report.  You
might want to clue your NetAdmin on this as well.

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net