APT Heads

To: daniel1312@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: APT Heads
From: Travis G Elliott <TGElliott@infoave.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 21:55:31 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

Hi Daniel,

You wrote that you were 1 of 2 to have the 1500 head job at APT.  Did you
like it?  Did it give a noticeable power increase? Also what other engine
mods have you done to your 1500?  I am very eager to know.  Ever have any
problems with the dreaded thrust washers giving out?
David mentioned something about pinning them.

Any info would be greatly appreciated, as I have 3- 1500 midget engines(no
spitfire serial #'s,,, I know they are the same engine, but Mine are from
MIDGETS NOT SPITS)  although I love all LBC's some more than others.
Getting back to the engines, i have room and the parts to experiment with.

Thanks

Travis

79 MG Midget 1500

PS   Toby I haven't even seen the shirts or the designs, joined the list
just recently, but I would be in for a couple otf T's and a Polo.