Re: Still No Shirts

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <millerls@ado13.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Still No Shirts
From: "Leo S." <ldsp@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 04:54:34 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I guess you are right. I cannot complain about my hubby drinking(Thank God)
And there is no other woman( believe me I would know).......So, I think I
can handle all the money spent.....Not only that, he is doing such a
gorgeous job. ........but I don't think I will ever be able to drive it!!!!!
BUT......I will drive Twinkles little car when we go get it....
Anyone know Twinkle Star......The RAT?

Susie