Re: Party at Travis'!

To: Lancer7676@aol.com, robert@woozy.com, carolien@coastalnet.com, CONAN@ralvm8.vnet.ibm.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Party at Travis'!
From: Travis G Elliott <TGElliott@infoave.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 21:21:34 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
At 07:54 PM 4/18/1999 -0400, Lancer7676@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 4/17/99 8:15:16 PM EST, robert@woozy.com writes:
>
><< What did I miss? Where's Travis? When? >>
>
>Yeah--Who is this Travis who is throwing a party????

I am Travis,  A few weeks ago when I joined the list and told everybody
That I was from the coast of NC right on the NC/SC border.  One of the
other listers, I can't remember who, said that the other members in NC
should take a road trip down to see me  and to get some CALABASH seafood.
Then someone else chimed in and said yes , Party at Travis'...

As I know of no party, But anyone who is going to be down in my neck of the
woods, let me know , I would love to meet them(especially if they are
driving their spridgets) and would be glad to help out if needed for
emergencies( breakdowns ...etc...)

Thanks,

Travis Elliott
79 MG Midget 1500