Re: An easy one ... ?

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: An easy one ... ?
From: "Angela Hervey-Tennyson & Peter Westcott" <toobmany@bigpond.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 21:24:08 +1000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Each time I grease the front end I retorque (with weight off the
suspension) the shock bolts to 45ft/lb.  Being made of Plasticene the shock
bodies can distort if they're overtightened.  If I'm rallying I retorque
them at each service break.  With my tacho I had the guts replaced with
proper electrics for less than the price of reconditioning the original.
Any good instrument man can do it.  The only change to the wiring is that
the inductive loop is repalced by a wire from the points side of the coil.

So you're grooving on the trunnion?  Perhaps in your spring platform shoes
and pipe flared trousers?  Makes a change from the (non)party at Travis'.

And let me guess, with a mouse in the brakes your wagon must have a rat
motor?

Peter
and it was all going so well...