1100's anyone?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 1100's anyone?
From: "andy webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 06:05:12 PDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello list,
   I would be interested in talking with anyone who is running an
1100 motor in their spridget, preferably in some stage of tune e.g
LCB headers , cam, carbs maybe, as I'm not sure whether I'm getting
what I should be. She runs nice, but I would think it should pull a
bit harder than it does.
I suppose most of you americans have made the leap to 1275 power?
They're not so easy (or cheap) to come by over here.
As I said to ulix, maybe I spoiled myself by driving a 318 V8 for
years. 5.2litres to 1.1litre......bit of a leap/tumble?
andy