Re: Spring is sprung, the grass is riz, wonder where... the spridgets i

To: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Subject: Re: Spring is sprung, the grass is riz, wonder where... the spridgets is
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 20:10:27 -0700
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Daniel,

Isn't it great.  It's the first time I've been really warm since Summer
last year.  We in Ca. got our warm weather back at the beginning of the
week.  Top down and cruisin to work all week long.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby