Clearing up all this confusion....USPS.....missing shirts.. etc...

Subject: Clearing up all this confusion....USPS.....missing shirts.. etc...
From: "Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 14:30:40 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
OK.... I couldn't believe priority mail would take week+ to dilever...
usually its like 4 days MAX. all this morning, I un buried my database and
went through each order and the USPS reciept. a little less then 20 orders
were un-acounted for,

about 6 of those were orders I am holding untill I recieve some sort of
confirmation and\or a check from those people, about 5 were international
orders that need to be repacked, and the rest were no problem and should
have gone out.

that means these packages were MIA... inbetween my house and the post
office. I searched my living room.. no luck, then I found them under my
seats and burried under stuff in my car.... sorry guys... they went off this
morning... i really apologize for how long these took....

don't blame the USPS... without them alot of the US would fall apart.....
blame me instead.. hehe

Thanks for all your patiance... Hope you like your shirts...next time will
go much smoother...

Toby... who is re-writing his whole database to make it work better next
time around. and who is rewriting his shipping calculations too.

Bye! time to go work on the Sprite.. (body work now...)