RE: kaput!

To: "'Herb_Goede@amsinc.com'" <Herb_Goede@amsinc.com>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: kaput!
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 12:46:02 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
My very dear Herbert,

        I thank you for pointing up our digression into phraseology of
questionable origin. It is indeed imperative that we maintain stringent
standards of linguistic rectitude, lest substandard Germanic or Asiatic
terminology find it's way into our discourse. Unceasing vigilance is called
for in maintaining the highest levels of clarity and propriety.

Excruciatingly Yours,

Phillip J. Vanner
MCMLXI MG Midget