Re: Found a big suprize

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, trunkie@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Found a big suprize
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 14:38:59 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 4/21/99 2:40:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
spritenut@Exit109.com writes:

<<  I am so lucky to live in a climate whre the lack of ice on the roads
 > means there is no need to spread autocarcinogenic salt all over them.
 > I love australia.
 > Andy.

 They do not spread autocarcinogenic salt on the roads by me because we
 don't get much snow but that salt air off the Atlantic eats cars real
 fast!
 How come this doesn't happen on "California" cars?
 --
 Frank Clarici >>

Gee Frank...even I know that California is nowhere near the Atlantic...DUH.

Robert Houston