Re: Judging Standards

To: "Biff Jones" <biffjones@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Judging Standards
From: "Bob Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 00:23:26 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Thank you Biff, George, and Frank for the information.  I will be sending
my check to the Concours Registry in the AM.
(I have only been a "lister" for the past month or two, and I look forward
to checking my e-mail every day!  Not only is this educational, but y'all
have a really good sense of humor as well.  I never got to read any of
Montana Bob's notes, but it sounds like he "just didn't get it".)

Bob