Re: The Gathering

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Gathering
From: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 18:33:10 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Steve Byers wrote:

> Is anyone on the lists going to The Gathering in Winston-Salem, NC this
> weekend?  For those who don't know, it's a British car meet at Reynolda
> House (ex-R.J. Reynolds estate) sponsored by the Vintage Tr***ph Register
> of the Carolinas.
>
> Steve Byers
> Havelock, NC USA
> '73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
> '66 BJ8  HBJ8L/36666  "TARHEELY"
> '63 BJ7 HBJ7L/20111 "HEALEYUM"
> "It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
> than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain
I didn't see Steve's posting before I left, but Steve picked me out at
the show. How you may ask...I wore my Toby Atwood special. So now we
know, it is possible to meet other listers at these events. BTW if you
get a chance to see Steve's car do it, it is a beautiful machine. Almost
makes me want to paint mine back to original color Maroon, like his.

Thanks again for your hard work Toby

Mark Snowdon
Greensboro NC