Re: kaput!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: kaput!
From: "Angela Hervey-Tennyson & Peter Westcott" <toobmany@bigpond.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 20:28:00 +1000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I'm not trying to preach to the converted (intentional pun), they're your
cars and you can do with them as you will, but in twenty years time will
you be able to get parts for the Datsun gearbox as you can for the Sprite
today?  At least the Datsun was based on an Austin design, Nissan bought
the A40 (County series) production rights and tools post war then followed
BMC very closely, the ultimate distillation being the 240Z.

Peter