RE: 'Panel Doctor Bodywork, Paint & Woodwork FAQ's

To: "'Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net'" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 'Panel Doctor Bodywork, Paint & Woodwork FAQ's
From: "Hanna, Mark" <mhanna@ball.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 12:57:00 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I was able to access this site . When reading the FAQ's  , I saw a statement
that said do not use lead body filler if you are going to paint the car with
a urethane paint system . The author claims that lead outgasses , and since
urethane is non porous , paint bubbling will happen anywhere lead is used .
This does not sound correct . I think it's more likely that the author had
some type of flux contamination . Any of you body and paint guys / girls
ever hear of this ???
TIA ,
      Mark Hanna
      AN5L/13731