Parts

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 11:57:45 EDT
Cc: transerv@sprynet.com
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I hate be be an old fogy...but since the British Car Days at Messilla, NM
this last weekend, I have the bug to fix up the Midget.

I think it was my grandson who attended the show with me saying "are we going
to win Granpa?"

I told him, maybe next year.....

Anyway, I need the following:
1.tach
2. speedo
3. fuel tank
4.left side vent window assembly with glass
5. a decent distributor
6. an early console...or the web address of the guy that makes new ones..I
don't fit with the 74 wide console.
7.turn signal switch
8. seats from a 67 or older model ...the skinney ones so I fit
better..upholstery condition not important.

I too belong to the Society for the Prevention of Paying Retail, so I'm
trying the list before calling the usual sources for these.
If you don't have the parts, but know of a particular deal from one of the
suppliers, please advise.

Robert Houston
74 Midget...with over 200 miles on it this last weekend, mostly top down!