Wearing the car

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Wearing the car
From: rfeibusch@loop.com (Rick Feibusch)
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 09:01:09 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
>In a message dated 4/26/99 6:59:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Ronsoave writes:
>
><< God love him, he tips the scales at about 2 Ron Soave's worth of pounds.
>I may never drive my Sprite to work again. >>
>NOW WEIGHT A SECOND!
>I weigh in at 250+ most days on a 6' frame...not exactly skinny you know.
>
>Robert Houston

Listers -

Years ago I spent an afternoon blasting around in Bruce Wyman's bugeye
"Frite," for an article that I was writing. This car ran out of
aerodynamics at 130mph! It was turbocharged and featured a Datsun 5-speed -
anyhow - after an exilerating spin on the back roads, I pulled into his
shop and he turned to me and said, "You know. Rick - you look like a
trained bear in a pedal car driving my Sprite - I haven't set foot in one
since.

Rick Feibusch
Journalist/Appraiser
Venice, CA