Re: Lighten up

To: "Angela Hervey-Tennyson & Peter Westcott" <toobmany@bigpond.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lighten up
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 18:03:42 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Could someone please explain to me how we got from cars to getting Breed in
Port Arthur... WAIT.... Hold it... Nevermind... I don't want to know....
Better go back and work on the Hot Rod we have a Race this weekend....

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )

----------
> From: Angela Hervey-Tennyson & Peter Westcott <toobmany@bigpond.com>
> To: spridgets@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: Lighten up
> Date: Tuesday, April 27, 1999 4:34 AM
>
> I'm with you 100%.  We were in Port Arthur that weekend back in 1996 and
it
> certainly drives home a few truths.  In the final reckoning cars are just
> machine to get you from one place to another and there are plenty of
things
> far, far more important.
>
> Peter Westcott
>
> ----------
> From: Herb_Goede@amsinc.com
> To: spridgets@autox.team.net
> Subject: Lighten up
> Date: Tuesday, 27 April 1999 2:12
>

> Hey folks,
>
> The whole purpose of the "Kaput" message I sent was to be funny.  Look at
> it.  The whole idea is totally absurd.  I think most people understood
and
> had some fun with it.  That anyone could use it to fuel the fire between
> stock and non-stock car owners is ridiculous by itself.
>
> I live a mile from Columbine High School and have several friends with
kids
> that went there.  (Thank God they are all OK - physically at least.
> Mentally will take time.)  Think about it.  Anyone that can get bent out
of
> shape over what someone else thinks of their car needs to step back and
> gain some perspective.
>
> Lighten up.
> Herb
>

> Lancer7676@aol.com on 04/25/99 04:05:16 PM
>
> Please respond to Lancer7676@aol.com
>
> To:   dwramsey@worldnet.att.net, toobmany@bigpond.com
> cc:   spridgets@autox.team.net (bcc: Herb Goede/AMS/AMSINC)
> Subject:  Re: kaput!
>

> In a message dated 4/25/99 1:34:33 PM EST, dwramsey@worldnet.att.net
> writes:
>
> << The guys that piss me off are the ones running a 1275 and ribcase in
> their
> bug-i that think because their conversion was from English designed
Chinese