Re: Jilted!

To: Lancer7676@aol.com
Subject: Re: Jilted!
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 23:57:56 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I have emailed that person several times and did get short answers, but never
thought much of it.  I emailed last time to get info on joining the club and
got a
letter on entering my car in the show instead.  *sigh*  The world is full of
wonderful people!  I'll be at the show anyway, but just looking.

adrian

--

J. Adrian Barnes

http://user.icx.net/~adrian/midget