RE: No respect for rubber

To: "Michael Graziano" <mgrazian@ltcm.com>, "'John C. Gottstein'" <gottstein@erols.com>, "Spridgets List " <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: No respect for rubber
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 15:26:33 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Nobody borrows my scarf!! It's mine mine mine!! But it is nice on cold
top down motoring mornings. And the heat from the heater outlets flows
right up the cuffs of the bells!
;-)

Larry

(PS Mike it's Dr. Macy to you buddy - not Mr. that's my dad)

>Hey George,
>
>Now that I think about it,  he's right.  Those ski's didn't leave much room
>for the top being up.  Maybe Mr. Macy would let you _borrow_ his psychadelic
>scarf for any planned trips.  At least it would be a period accessory ;).
>
>Mike
>
>'78 Midget (Pissed at losing to those damned CB Midgets again.)
>'87 300zx (Still yelling "Hey,  what about me?")

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.