RE: New Paint Codes.(& MKII body panels)

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New Paint Codes.(& MKII body panels)
From: BILL <billh@aaai.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 13:33:49 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks Larry,
Since I can think of better things to do with the money spent for
commercial paint removal I think I will follow your (and Frank's)
suggestions. I can handle a little "elbow grease", it helps keep me off
the street! From what I've seen on your web page your car came out
great. I only hope mine will come close.

On another note does anyone know where I can get a cowl panel? (the
piece that the dash and windshield mount too) for a MKII Sprite/MKI
Midget? Mine is full of Bondo and seriously tweaked. I can probably
straighten it but I think welding a new one in may be easier. I checked
the usual suspects but they don't list it and Mini Mania is still
waiting for an answer from their supplier.

Thanks in advance,
Bill Hunt
64 MKII - Herbytoy
billh@aaai.com