Re: dash paint redux

To: jkk@adams.net, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: dash paint redux
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 06:27:48 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 5/4/99 0:01:33 AM EST, jkk@adams.net writes:

<< After finally geting the woodgrain contact paper off (guess that wasn't
 original huh? >>

Jim: On a more serious note, yes, the whole dash was krinkle paint--something
Ihave done twice so far to my dash without good success.   Frank Clarici
seems to know how to do it. One mistake I made on the front end was to have
Primed the dash--a no no for krinkling.  I will blast my second attempt off
and try it yet a third time now that the Tennessee sun is getting hot enough
to "krinkle" it.

--David    8^)