Re: Tuck-n-Old (was: Re: My interior is back)

To: <Ronsoave@aol.com>, <mgrazian@ltcm.com>, <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, <ulix@u.washington.edu>, <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Subject: Re: Tuck-n-Old (was: Re: My interior is back)
From: wizardz@maxinter.net
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 13:07:39 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
...1988 ,I was sent to Seattle WA for work related training along with
a relatively atractive younger (comparitively ) female co-worker.
Dinner conversation brought up the subject of music artists...
".... did you know Paul Mcartney was in a band before Wings?"

...talk about feeling your age!

needless to say... we never got together.

Paul Tegler
Twin 73' MGB GTs YB and OB
YB born 8/72 (Primrose Yellow) Yellow BGT
OB born 1/73 (Blaze Red) Orange BGT
North of Annapolis, South of Baltimore
email: wizardz@maxinter.net
http://www.amdyne.net/~ptegler/mgmain.htm