Re: Jensen GT

To: HFC <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Subject: Re: Jensen GT
From: Kate & Gary Bales <kgb@clipper.net>
Date: Sat, 08 May 1999 08:19:35 -0700
Cc: Ronsoave@aol.com, spritenut@Exit109.com, bobkathylangham@worldnet.att.net, racer45@bellsouth.net, toobmany@bigpond.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Grand Prix is the one I was thinking of when I mentioned The Young Racers.  A
large
group of LBC nuts went to watch it at the drive in up in Portland when it was
first
released, and just about fell out of our cars we were laughing so hard.  The
racing
scenes were well photographed, even if they weren't grand prix
races.                                    Kate