Fuel Tanks

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fuel Tanks
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 08 May 1999 17:48:27 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi All,

Thursday nite on chat we were speaking of the larger gas tank.  Lost
connection in the middle of it, power went out due to the highwinds.
Frank you mentioned putting a larger tank on you bug-I.  Did you cut the
old fill neck off and use it on the new tank.  I'm ready to either
purchase or repair my old tank on the bug-I.  The pick-up tube is
loosing suction at 2 gallons left in the tank.  With a 6 gallon tank
that leaves a lot in the tank.

TIA

Rick
--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby