Re: sprites upside down

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: sprites upside down
From: Mostyn Faulkner <mostynf@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 08 May 1999 22:37:48 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I did't find it too hard to roll mine. Twice it went over, once in 65 and once
in 66. I'm still alive?? Wonder where that sprite is now? Sold it in 70 while I
was in the Air Force in Phoenix. Got about $500 for it I think. I remember it
had corvair rims welded to sprite inners on the rear and a set of 800-500 13
Firestone Indy tires on the rear. Stuck like glue not rails. Roll bar out of 2"
ridged pipe. Worked real good when it went upside down.

usual disclaimers

Mostyn