What to do first...

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: What to do first...
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Sun, 09 May 1999 17:37:56 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Imagine yourself in front of a totally stripped (of parts) shell and a
pile of parts sitting to the side.  You pick up a wrench and....

What part do you pick up first and bolt in place?  Actually, the
suspension and braking are all on already, but nothing else.

What I'm trying to find out is, where to begin.  I want to go in an
order that won't leave me saying "Why didn't I do THAT first because
it's going to be really hard now!"  I'm thinking I should start with
something like the windshield wiper system and other under-the-dash
things, then mount the dash and gauges and go from there.

Thanks!

adrian

--

J. Adrian Barnes