Re: dieseling

To: trunkie@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: dieseling
From: Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 10:56:13 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Another simple way to stop engine dieseling after all fixes are
exhausted, is to turn off the engine with the clutch depressed and
transmission in 4th gear.  As you turn off the key, let out the clutch.
Works just great.

Paul
PAsgeirsson@juno.com

Paul Asgeirsson
9123 N Clarendon Ave
Portland OR 97203-2750
503-978-1103
PAsgeirsson@juno.com

On Mon, 10 May 1999 00:37:22 PDT "andy webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>
writes:
>Today I'm going to try cooler plugs (CHAMP N9YCC) and see if the run
>on goes
>away. I think its clutching at straws but, I'm ready to clutch at
>anything
>that'll make my  engine STOP when I turn the key off.
>Andy

Get secure free e-mail that you don't need Web access to use
from Juno, the world's second largest online service.
Download your free software at http://www.juno.com/getit.b.html.