finished pedal box

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: finished pedal box
From: Travis G Elliott <TGElliott@infoave.net>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 00:11:10 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

Hi Listers,

At 12 pm est  My 4 year old daughter (who took a nap earlier in the day)
and myself ( who also took a nap), finished rebuilding my brake master
cylinder, and with a newly rebuilt clutch master cylinder, freshly painted
pedals ( with new pads),freshly painted pedal box, and lastly new pedal box
seals, put the finishing touches on one of my many steps in completely
restoring my 79 Midget.

The acheivements are small and slow coming, but the journey of a thousand
miles begins with but one step.

On to the next small project, until completion.  Hopefully, Oct 3, 1999,
twenty years to the day that I was first able to drive my midget leagally
by myself.

Sorry to be so long winded, but I am excited about each step that I
complete that gets me closer to the final goal.  DRIVING WITH THE TOP
DOWN!!!!!! And I knew all of you (y'all down here in NC) would understand.

Thanks for listening,

Travis

79 Midget 1500 (slowly coming together)
I can rebuild it, I can make it stronger!!!