Web site update

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Web site update
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 01:59:22 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi everyone. I have just finished updating my web site. I have added pics of
my 1979 Trans Am. I will be getting more pics of my Sprite teardown soon and
also I have a couple more pics of my old Spitfire somewhere. Also I have had
a complaint that the color of the background and letters is hard on the eyes.
How many others agree with this? Dose anyone have any idea's of a more
friendly color setup for background, text, ect. I will consider your
suggestions with an open mind. Thanks to all who sent pics of there LBC's. I
will keep accepting pics and links to post on my web site, just let me know
if you want your pics or links or both posted. Thanks everyone.

James
1962 AH Sprite
1979 Trans Am
Web site link: