Re: sprite shrinkage....

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: sprite shrinkage....
From: HFC <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 23:08:56 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank & Toby,
My Son called today wanting to know the lowest point on FROGGI ('60 Bugeye)
and what the clearance was.  Aluminum sway bar mount, 2 3/4"!  That's with
the 185/60's and comp springs up front and lowered in the rear.  You're
right, these are little cars.  You know it when you drive up alongside a GEO
Metro... or an 18 wheeler!
WFO Herb