RE: paint shops was re:new mg

To: "'Metallian6@aol.com'" <Metallian6@aol.com>
Subject: RE: paint shops was re:new mg
From: "Haynes, Mark" <mhaynes@ball.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 07:21:11 -0600
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
As with anything, you get what you pay for. If you expect a shop to do a
bang-up paint job for $200, well you've got another think coming. The deal
for a good (relatively) job from these hacks is to do all of the prep
yourself, leave nothing to chance, and hope they pay attention to your
wishes. Even when you do all of the prep, it doesn't mean that they'll paint
everything you want, and not the things you don't (you know, lights,
windows, chrome,etc.). If you want a first rate job, PAY FOR IT, it's worth
every penny.
Provided of course that's what you can afford, for the rest of us, we paint
our own, and do all the prep work ourselves, and live with the consequences
(results)
Mark Haynes