Re: Scott Fisher?

To: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Subject: Re: Scott Fisher?
From: Scott Fisher <sefisher@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 10:53:14 -0700
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Daniel Thompson wrote:

> I'm beginning to think that this Scott Fisher guy is actually Peter Egan
> operating under a pen name.

My wife has occasionally looked at a Peter Egan column and handed it
back to me saying, "Does he *know* he's writing about your life?"

> After all, we all know his first love is Bugeyes!

That proves we're different guys.  Oh, I'm certainly charmed by Bugeyes,
and have to know their history as it touches on the subject of this
list, but I'm *really* bent for roundarch Midgets.  And Sixties-era Alfa
105 coupes, but that's another story (and another email address).

--Scott "Separated at birth???" Fisher