Re: Midget front bushings

To: "Richard D Arnold" <richard.arnold@juno.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Midget front bushings
From: "Geoff Branch" <branch@valinet.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 08:52:47 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I've done this!  It sounds more complicated than it is.  Essentially you're
running some long bolts with nuts where TWO of the spring mount bolts were
(you take TWO only out.)  Then you slowly undo the nuts on the long bolts
and let the lower A-arm down under the spring tension until the spring comes
out.  It's tedious but not hard and does work.

Geoff Branch  '74 Midget "yellow peril"