Re: Progress Pics.

To: Dan Mullis <dmullis@Adobe.COM>
Subject: Re: Progress Pics.
From: HFC <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 11:30:40 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Dan,
Enjoy every minute on your car.  When undertaking such an in-depth
project, and most of us have been there at least once, the more time you
spend "getting to know" the car the better you will be prepared when/if
something needs attention later on.

Your fellow Spridgeteers are all willing to offer advice should you need
it.  Remember, the only dumb question is the one not asked.
WFO Herb
P.S.  Want to double your money!?!