Rare Tr!@#ph Parts

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Rare Tr!@#ph Parts
From: toyman@htcomp.net
Date: Sat, 15 May 99 21:12:52 +0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Anyone here familiar with a Triumph Mayflower? Built from 50-53 they resembled
a Rolls Royce.Well I have a line on a Mayflower that is being parted out.I'm
after the carb but I understand that the rest of the car is pretty well
intact.YEAH YEAH I know this is a Spridget list but some of you guys must have
friends in low places(Triumph Owners)so tell your buds.There were only 500 of
these things brought in officially,all the rest were brought back by sevicemen
if I have my story correct.If I don't,I'm certian Scott Fisher will set me
right <Grin>thanx for reading this Triumph trash.toyman